What is Skin Problem?
Your skin is the large organ that covers and protects your body. Your skin has many functions. It works to:
• Hold in fluid and prevent dehydration.
• Help you feel sensations, such as temperature or pain.
• Keep out bacteria, viruses, and other causes of infection.
• Stabilize your body temperature.
• Synthesize (create) vitamin D in response to sun exposure.
What are the most common types of skin diseases?
Some skin diseases are minor. Others cause severe symptoms. Some of the most common skin diseases include:
• Acne, blocked skin follicles that lead to oil, bacteria, and dead skin buildup in your pores.
• Alopecia areata, losing your hair in small patches.
• Atopic dermatitis (eczema), dry, itchy skin that leads to swelling, cracking, or scaliness.
• Psoriasis, scaly skin that may swell or feel hot.
• Raynaud’s phenomenon, periodic reduced blood flow to your fingers, toes, or other body parts, causing numbness or skin color change.
• Rosacea, flushed, thick skin and pimples, usually on the face.
• Skin cancer, uncontrolled growth of abnormal skin cells.
• Vitiligo, patches of skin that lose pigment.
Skin diseases include all conditions that clog, irritate or inflame your skin. Often, skin diseases cause rashes or other changes in your skin’s appearance.
What are some types of rare skin diseases?
Many rare skin diseases are genetic, meaning you inherit them. Some rare skin diseases include:
• Actinic Prurigo (AP), itchy rash in response to sun exposure.
• Argyria, changes in skin color due to silver buildup in your body.
• Chromhidrosis, colored sweat.
• Epidermolysis bullosa, a connective tissue disorder that causes fragile skin that blisters and tears easily.
• Harlequin ichthyosis, thick, hard patches or plates on the skin that are present at birth.
• Lamellar ichthyosis, a waxy skin layer that sheds in the first few weeks of life, revealing scaly, red skin.
• Necrobiosis lipoidica, rash on the lower legs that can develop into ulcers (sores).
What are the symptoms of skin diseases?
Skin disease symptoms vary significantly, depending on what condition you have. Skin changes are not always due to skin diseases. For example, you may get a blister from wearing ill-fitting shoes. However, when skin changes show up with no known cause, they may be linked to an underlying condition.
Generally, skin diseases may cause:
• Discolored skin patches (abnormal pigmentation).
• Dry skin.
• Open sores, lesions, or ulcers.
• Peeling skin.
• Rashes, possibly with itchiness or pain.
• Red, white or pus-filled bumps.
• Scaly or rough skin.
Herbal and skin treatments
As we all know that skin is very sensitive part of the body. Cure and treatments are very helpful to get an effective skin. With the use of skin, nail, and hair capsule, neem, multi-vit, and aloe vera juice.
Skin, Nail, and Hair Care Capsule: Take 1 capsule in morning on an empty stomach & 1 capsule in the evening half an hour before a meal. Use twice daily for 3-6 months regularly for better results.
Neem: Take two capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your Physician. 100% natural product for better results take it for 3-4 months.
Multi-Vit: 5 gm powder can be mixed with juice or water etc & advised by the health practitioner, can be taken in the morning & evening.
Aloe Vera Juice: 20-25 ml. twice or thrice a day with the same quantity of water or as directed by your Physician.
Skin, Nail, and Hair Care Capsule: It helps in reducing Hair Loss Pigmentation, Reducing the effects of pollution on hair and skin, It helps to promote the health of nails and glowing skin.
Neem: Neempat is helpful for various types of health problems. It is best used for skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne etc. It is also recommended for the detoxification of the blood. Helpful in controlling blood sugar naturally. Indicated for digestive problems. It helps in the circulation of pure and clean blood to all parts of the body. Helpful for inflammatory diseases.
Multi-Vit: Reduce heart disease risk, Supports muscle recovery after exercise, Fight inflammation, Improves blood circulation.
Aloe Vera Juice: KV Ishan Aloe vera juice comes loaded with a bevy of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Every day drinking KV Ishan Aloe vera High Fiber juice is the ultimate healthy habit, with health benefits ranging from weight loss, digestion, boosting your immune function, anti-inflammation, and even ‘easing general discomfort’. Aloe vera juice is excellent for hair and skin. This herbal juice is also known to protect the liver and helps to maintain healthy metabolism levels. It helps in preventing constipation, obesity, and back pain.
• Helps build to the healthy digestive system
• Helps to reduce fat and tone of our body
• Improve your immune system
• Protects your liver
• Helps in constipation
• Great for the skin