What is Low Sperm Count?
A low sperm count, also called oligozoospermia, is where a man has fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen.
Having a low sperm count can make it more difficult to conceive naturally, although successful pregnancies can still occur.
Problems with sperm, including a low sperm count and problems with sperm quality, are quite common. They’re a factor in around 1 in 3 couples who are struggling to get pregnant. There are treatments available on the NHS or privately that can help
Causes of a low sperm count In many cases, it’s not obvious what causes a low sperm count.
Sometimes problems with sperm count and quality are associated with:
• A hormone imbalance, such as hypogonadism (reduced hormone production).
• A genetic problem such as Klinefelter syndrome.
• Having had undescended testicles as a baby.
• A structural problem – for example, the tubes that carry sperm being damaged and blocked by illness or injury, or being absent from birth.
• A genital infection such as chlamydia, gonorrhea or prostatitis (infection of the prostate gland).
• Varicoceles (enlarged veins in the testicles).
• Previous surgery to the testicles or hernia repairs.
• The testicles becoming overheated.
• Excessive alcohol consumption, smoking and using drugs such as marijuana or cocaine.
• Certain medications, including testosterone replacement therapy, long-term anabolic steroid use, cancer medications (chemotherapy), some antibiotics and some antidepressants.
• Being overweight or obese.
The main sign of low sperm count is the inability to conceive a child. There might be no other obvious signs or symptoms. In some men, an underlying problem such as an inherited chromosomal abnormality, a hormonal imbalance, dilated testicular veins or a condition that blocks the passage of sperm may cause signs and symptoms.
Low sperm count symptoms might include:
• Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
• Pain, swelling, or a lump in the testicle area
• Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
When to see a doctor
See a doctor if you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular, unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
• Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with sexual function
• Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
• A history of testicle, prostate, or sexual problems
• A groin, testicle, penis, or scrotum surgery.
Treatment with herbal medicines
Herbal medicines have the ability to reduce the problem of low sperm count in males. Nowadays treatment and awareness is a common thing. Most patients made a mistake by consuming the wrong treatment by non-professional doctors or practitioners. A good way is, to reduce the problem of low sperm count by using medication or natural herbal products. Being natural has no side effects.
Extra Life Plus: Take one capsule twice a day or as directed by your physician. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
Ginseng: Take two capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your Physician. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
Male-x: Take two soft gel capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your Physician. 100% Natural product for better results take it for 3-4 months.
Cordyceps: Take two capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your Physician. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
Macaroot: It should be ideally taken empty stomach before meals.100% Natural product for better results take it for 3-4 months. Results may vary based on sex, age, health & diet. Being natural shows no side effects. Take two capsules twice a day for Maintaining good health.
Catuaba: Take 2 capsules twice a day for maintaining good health. It should be ideally taken empty stomach before meals. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
Extra Life Plus: Powerful Sexual Stimulant Strong Energy Booster Increase Sexual Confidence Improves the General well-being and Vitality Works as Stress Reliever Increase Strength and Stamina 100% Vegetarian and Herbal Formula
Ginseng: Supports energy, stamina & moods, Supports reproductive health, Powerful superfood with an abundance of raw, Vitamins & mineral, and Supports Hormonal balance.
Male-x: It is considered to be the perfect food that supports general health and is rich in enzymes, It is a natural source of vitamins & minerals, It boosts cellular anti-oxidant defenses & supports blood cell formation, It has anti-fatigue properties, and It also supports weight management.
Cordyceps: Improves liver function, kidney, and heart function, herbal capsule slows down the aging process, decreases oxidative stress, Regulated blood pressure, to treat male importance, to improve erectile function, to treat lungs cancer and has anti-tumor effect, work as a metabolism and energy booster
Macaroot: Improves Fertility, Boost Immunity, Lifts mood the naturally Fatty acids, Increase bone density.
Catuaba; This natural blend of high-quality, standardized herbal extract can be helpful to enhance libido and support male sexual health. The formulation is scientifically claimed to provide nutritional support for a healthy libido and help enhance your intimate moments.