What is Allergy?
Allergy occurs when a person reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless to most people. These substances are known as allergens and are found in dust mites, pets, pollen, insects, ticks, moulds, foods and some medications.
Atopy is the genetic tendency to develop allergic diseases. When atopic people are exposed to allergens they can develop an immune reaction that leads to allergic inflammation. This can cause symptoms in the:
• Nose and/or eyes, resulting in allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and/or conjunctivitis.
• Skin resulting in eczema, or hives (urticaria).
• Lungs resulting in asthma.
Symptoms of Allergy:
Allergy symptoms, which depend on the substance involved, can affect your airways, sinuses and nasal passages, skin, and digestive system. Allergic reactions can range from mild to severe. In some severe cases, allergies can trigger a life-threatening reaction known as anaphylaxis.
Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis, can cause:
• Itching of the nose, eyes or roof of the mouth
• Runny, stuffy nose
• Watery, red or swollen eyes (conjunctivitis)
A food allergy can cause:
• Tingling in the mouth
• Swelling of the lips, tongue, face or throat
An insect sting allergy can cause:
• A large area of swelling (edema) at the sting site
• Itching or hives all over the body
• Cough, chest tightness, wheezing or shortness of breath
A drug allergy can cause:
• Itchy skin
• Facial swelling
Atopic dermatitis, an allergic skin condition also called eczema, can cause skin to:
• Flake or peel
Some types of allergies, including allergies to foods and insect stings, can trigger a severe reaction known as anaphylaxis. A life-threatening medical emergency, anaphylaxis can cause you to go into shock. Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis include:
• Loss of consciousness
• A drop in blood pressure
• Severe shortness of breath
• Skin rash
• Light headedness
• A rapid, weak pulse
• Nausea and vomiting
Causes of Allergy:
Anything that you come into contact with that your body views as a “harmful invader” can be a cause of an allergy. Normally harmless substances that are common causes of allergies include pollen, animal dander, mold, dust, foods, insect venom and latex
Technically, your symptoms are the result of a chain of events that is your body’s response to the “harmful invader.” Your body “sees” the invader, makes antibodies to fight the invader, and in so doing, releases histamines that cause your allergy symptoms.
10 common allergy triggers
1. Your overactive immune system
3. Animal dander
4. Dust mites
5. Insect stings
When an allergic reaction occurs, allergens bind to antibodies that the body produces called immunoglobin E (IgE). Antibodies combat foreign and potentially harmful substances in the body.
Once the allergen binds to IgE, specific types of cells — including mast cells — will release chemicals that trigger the symptoms of the allergic reaction.
Histamine is one of these chemicals. It causes the muscles in the airways and walls of the blood vessels to tighten. It also instructs the lining of the nose to produce more mucus.
Herbal Medicines for all types of Allergies:
K.V. Ishaan medicines gives really instant effect to your body. Herbal medicines have no side effects on the body and provides instant relief from all type of allergies.
With the constant use of all medications, which are provided by the doctors or experts gives you 100% effect. The medicines like P3 Capsule, Multi vit, Tulsi drop, etc.
1. P3 Capsule:- Take 1 capsule twice or thrice a day or as directed by physician,. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
2. Hormone Balance:- Take 1 Capsule twice a day on an empty stomach at least half an hour before morning & evening meal. Use twice daily for 6-12 months for better results.
3. Multi Vit:- 5 gm powder can be mixed with juice or water etc & advised by the health practitioner , can be taken in the morning & evening
4. Tulsi drops:- Take 5 drops twice or thrice a day, or as directed by your physician
5. KVAMD:- Take 20 drops in one glass of water twice a day or on an empty stomach or half an hour before morning and evening meals. Use daily for 6-12 months for better results.
1. P3 Capsule:- Promotes natural immune system, Helps to repair damaged tissues and organs, Helps to maintain body balance, Very helpful for elite athletes.
2. Hormonal Balance:- KV Ish Hormone Balance Capsules is comprised of specific formulation that may help to treat abnormalities of hormonal imbalance like stress, irritability, insomnia, menopausal disturbance, Amenorrhea, Hypothyroid, Overweight & side effects related to post-surgery.
3. Multi Vit:- Reduce heart disease risk, Supports muscle recovery after exercise, Fights inflammation, Improves blood circulation.
4. Tulsi Drops:- Tulsi is a natural anti-relief and anti-oxidant plant and it has the properties to fight germs and dust allergy and Builds Immunity Anti Oxidant Properties Provides relief from cough and cold Builds respiratory health.
5. KVAMD:- K.V. Ishan mineral drops contain up to 84 ionic trace minerals. In addition, this product contains the following in naturally occurring varying trace amounts, aluminium arsenic, barium, bromine, calcium chloride, chromium, copper zinc & many more.