What is Kidney?
One of a pair of organs in the abdomen. The kidneys remove waste and extra water from the blood (as urine) and help keep chemicals (such as sodium, potassium, and calcium) balanced in the body. The kidneys also make hormones that help control blood pressure and stimulate the bone marrow to make red blood cells.
Your kidneys are also responsible for activating a form of vitamin D that helps your body absorb calcium for building bones and regulating muscle function.
Maintaining kidney health is important to your overall health and general well-being.
How does the Kidney work?
1. Blood enters the kidneys through an artery from the heart
2. Blood is cleaned by passing through millions of tiny blood filters
3. Waste material passes through the ureter and is stored in the bladder as urine
4. Newly cleaned blood returns to the bloodstream by way of veins
5. Bladder becomes full and urine passes out of the body through the urethra.
The kidneys perform their life-sustaining job of filtering and returning to the bloodstream about 200 quarts of fluid every 24 hours. Approximately two quarts are eliminated from the body in the form of urine, while the remainder, about 198 quarts, is retained in the body. The urine we excrete has been stored in the bladder for approximately one to eight hours.
Why kidney is important?
your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs found just below the rib cage. Most people are born with two — one on each side of the spine.
Your kidneys are two of the most vital organs in your body. They work to keep your blood stable, allowing your body to function properly
1. Regulate blood pressure
2. Produce red blood cells
3. Build healthy and strong bones
What is a kidney stone?
Kidney stones are hard deposits made of minerals and salts that form inside your kidneys. Diet, excess body weight, some medical conditions, and certain supplements and medications are among the many causes of kidney stones. Kidney stones can affect any part of your urinary tract — from your kidneys to your bladder. Often, stones form when the urine becomes concentrated, allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together.
Symptoms of kidney stone:-
1. Severe, sharp pain in the side and back, below the ribs.
2. Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin.
3. Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity.
4. Pain or burning sensation while urinating.
How do Herbal Medicines help to Remove Kidney Stones and give Healthy Kidneys?
Basically, herbal medicines easily help to remove any size of stone without any side effects. It provides you with healthy kidneys without any type of operation, cuts, etc. With the help of K.V. Ishan herbal medicines, it helps remove not only the stone but also reduce the pain that occurs from the stone.
1. Stone Crusher Syrup:- Use 10-15 ml twice a day or directed by the physician.
2. Kidney Care:- For better results take 2 capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your physician.
3. Punarnava Plus:- Take 2 capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your physician. For better results take it for 3-4 months.
4. Nerunjil Plus:- Take 2 capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your physician.
5. Kidney Rakshak:– Take 2 capsules twice/thrice a day or as directed by your physician. For better results take it for 5-6 months.
6. Milk Thistle:- Take 10 drops in the morning and in the evening on an empty stomach or half an hour before the meal. Use it twice daily for 3-6 months regularly for better results.
NOTE:- Results may vary based on sex, age, health & diet.
1. Stone Crusher Syrup:- It helps to break the kidney and gall bladder deposits into small pieces, cleanse the urinary bladder and kidney, helps to boost immunity, provides relief from the discomfort of stone/deposits, regulates the flow of urine, helps to keep the kidney and gall bladder clean naturally.
2. Kidney Care:- It helps to help to keep the kidney and gall bladder clean naturally, helps to boost immunity, breaks the kidney and gall bladder deposits into small pieces, cleanses the urinary bladder and kidney provides relief from the discomfort of stones/deposits, regulates the flow of urine.
3. Punarnava Plus:- Best natural herb for the proper functioning of the kidney, useful in impaired urinary function, helps the body expel fluids, best for edema, helps to relieve water retention and aids in weight loss, and also helpful in congestive heart failure and swelling due to arthritis.
4. Nerunjil Plus:- It helps to improve oxygen and blood flow. Not known to change hormone levels. Found to help relax tissue in sexual organs, which may support arousal and satisfaction. Antioxidants are shown to help support heart tissue during myocardial infarction. Helps to increase urine flow and the removal of chemical compounds from the kidneys. Disrupt the function of some bacteria and fungi, including the parasite candida Albicans.
5. Kidney Rakshak:- Improves kidney health, urinary tract & bladder health, kidney cleanse & detox.
6. Milk Thistle:- Milk Thistle protects your liver, can help in the detoxification of the body, improved gallbladder function, and Helps with intestinal or indigestion issues.